QR Code Composer Pro plugin generates QR codes for Dokan Vendor. The Dokan plugin users can generate QR codes for their own vendor’s profile links, and they can generate vCard QR codes based on user information, such as name, address, email, etc.
How it Works:
Now Go to the Qr code composer Pro plugin settings page and find the integration > BB Press Plugin
in the dropdown, you will see below the option
- Auto Display QR as Vendor URL
- Auto Display QR as Vendor vCard
- Shortcode for Vendor vCard
- None: Select this, if you are not interested in a QR code with Dokan Vendor
- Auto Display QR as Vendor URL: When you select this option the QR code will be automatically displayed on each Dokan Vendor page and the content of the QR code will be the member profile URL. See the demo
- Auto Display QR as Vendor vCard: When you select this option the vCard QR code will automatically be displayed on each Dokan Vendor page and the content of the QR code will be the Vendor profile information. When you select the option, you will see some checkboxes. If you click on a checkbox then that information will be removed from the vCard Qr code, so mark the checkbox and save the information you want to hide.
- Shortcode for Vendor vCard: Select this option and copy the shortcode if you want to use the shortcode for the vendor vCard. Now use this shortcode on the Dokan Vendor page. You will find many actions and hooks for the Dokan plugin