QR Code Composer Pro plugin generates QR codes for BuddyPress Plugin. The BuddyPress plugin users can generate QR codes for their own users’ profile links, and they can generate vCard QR codes based on user information, such as name, nickname, email, etc.
How it Works:
First, make sure you have installed and activated the BuddyPress plugin and QR code composer Pro.
Now Go to the Qr code composer Pro plugin settings page and find the integration > BB Press Plugin
in the dropdown, you will see below the option
- Auto Display QR as Member URL
- Auto Display QR as Member vCard
- Shortcode for Member vCard
- None: Select this, if you are not interested in a QR code with BuddyPress
- Auto Display QR as Member URL: When you select this option the QR code will be automatically displayed on the BuddyPress member page and the content of the QR code will be the member profile URL. See the demo
- Auto Display QR as Member vCard: When you select this option the vCard QR code will automatically be displayed on the BuddyPress member page and the content of the QR code will be the member profile information. When you select the option, you will see some checkboxes. If you click on a checkbox then that information will be removed from the vCard Qr code, so mark the checkbox and save the information you want to hide.
- Shortcode for Member vCard: Select this option and copy the shortcode if you want to use the shortcode for the member vCard. Now use this shortcode on BuddyPress user page. You will find many actions and hooks for the BuddyPress plugin